My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Saturday, February 7, 2009

DeBoville Slough to Pitt River, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada




I took a walk along the Traboulay PoCo Trail
in Port Coquitlam, B.C. Canada
and was treated to some soul soothing scenery.
The Traboulay Trail is 25 kms long, and
encircles the city of Port Coquitlam.
I haven't discovered all of her secret spots
and vistas yet, but I think that is
a project I can take my time and
work on.
I've been discovering a lot of things lately,
and maybe life is making more sense
to me. Like the trails and vistas I visit,
secrets and wisdom come over time,
its nothing you can rush. You
need to go back and listen
at different times, different seasons,
to hear all the truths revealed slowly.
Every season has its own version
of enlightenment.

For Derek Mata, my friend, my life mentor.
Thank you for your wisdom
and insights. You were taken from
life too early, and I, among many,
will miss you.

Para Derek Mata, mi amigo, mi mentor de la vida.
Gracias por su sabiduría
y penetraciones. Le tomaron de vida
demasiado temprano, e yo, entre muchos,
le faltará.

0 comments: