My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pitt River, British Columbia, Canada



Rather than write a lot about Pitt River, B.C., Canada
today, I thought I'd just post a recent photo
I have done.

She reveals her spirit to me in subtle ways
that I am becoming attuned to.

I am learning to listen
to her wisdom.


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is so pretty. I just love your photos.

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Chriss ... I love taking them, too. Hope all is well in your world! :)

Unknown said...

Hello..your gorgeous photos do take me down memory lane.
I grew up in Ontario and spent time in BC.

Thank you for the memory:)
Have a very pleasant day!

DorothyL

Karen Cooper said...

Hi Dorothy .. glad my photos bring back good memories for you! Hope you have a great day.