My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Friday, August 3, 2012

Best Places to See in BC - Your Back Yard


By far my favorite place to visit in BC
is my own back yard.
There are times when you just can't get away
for a few hours to totally immerse yourself
in the charms of Mother Nature.
Your home-away-from-home
in the back yard is the perfect quick fix.

I like to be surrounded with as much
nature as possible without actually
having it creeping over the door sill.
Though that happens more frequently that
you can imagine. I've had to relocate a few
multi-legged critters back to their own enviroments.

There's just something special about stepping
outside on a warm summer morning,
the sharp fresh air making you feel alive
with the sounds and smells of life
surrounding you.
It only takes a few moments to reconnect
with the natural rhythms of our world.

 To see more photos
from fabulous British Columbia
please visit my other website:

karencoopervancouver.com


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, I agree with you whole heartedly! We have developed a little oasis in our yard too, that we can retreat from the hectic lower mainland! I think I'm becoming a bit of a hermit!