My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Places to See in BC - Groundhog Day 2012


I haven't been lucky enough to get a photo
of a ground hog for
Ground Hog Day 2012.
I do my best, sometimes you just have to take what
Mother Nature gives you.

After the official prediction for 6 more weeks of
winter,
I'm sure this elk in a snowstorm
understands the concept completely.

Maybe we can have Snowswept Elk Day instead.

1 comments:

Dianne C., Humano-gaian said...

I was thinking similar! Something like Red-breated Nuthatch Day. If you see one going Up a tree trunk instead of down, it means ... I don't know ... 4 more weeks of winter. Hehe

Thx for sharing your photos and best places!

Dianne C.