My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chilliwack, BC, Canada




Chilliwack, BC, Canada offers some pretty
spectacular mountain and farmland
scenery.
Camera Candy.
Chilliwack is situated in the Fraser Valley Regional District
in British Columbia, and is about 100 km's
east of the city of Vancouver. A nice
day drive.
The North Cascade Mountain Range is her backdrop.

I've been spending a fair amount of time
in this area, and she is slowly showing
me her secret places and hideaways.
I haven't even touched her
essence yet, I think it would
take a life time to do that with the respect
she deserves.

She is shrouded in legends, mountains and mist.
A truly great Lady of the North.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love the area. It's lovely in the sunshine, but can show it's temper at times!

Paul Henderson said...

Wow, Chilliwack is 1,000 kilometres from Vancouver, a day's drive? You must REALLY have taken a circuitous route.
It's only 100 kilometres and an hour's drive when I do it.
;^)
PJH

Karen Cooper said...

I stand corrected Paul! I have edited the km's, thanks for the heads up!

Jon Strocel said...

Having grown up in Abbotsford, Chilliwack has some spectacular vistas. And some great golf as well :)