My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010




Not only are we now into a New Year,
but we are also into a New Decade.
I have no idea where that
decade went.
Scary.
But we continue to grow and learn
as a human species.
I hope kinder and
more loving towards our inherent
differences and cultures.
I shall continue finding the
beauty in the world as I see it,
and will continue to share what
Mother Nature allows
me to.
Life continues to be an adventure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely picture.
Happy New Year to you. Hope we are able to accomplish all those nice things!

Plane Jayne said...

Wow wonderful picture. All the best for 2010!