My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vancouver, B.C., Canada in the Fog



Vancouver in the fog is ephemeral.
Magical.
Other worldly.

Fog is a cloud on the ground.
Amazing to think the sky
can touch the ground.

There's been movies and even
computer programs using the
word fog. Which
makes sense, since it
seems so mysterious and
prone to hidden treasures.

I keep snapping, Mother Nature
keeps showing me her
beauty.



6 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is a very other-worldly shot. I like it. Have a wonderful week.

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Chriss. Hope your week is going well. :)

ellenmayjoyceasacla said...

oh I do love this shot as much as i love fog..

have a great day ahead!

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Ellen, hope you are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

What I am excited about this photo of fog in Vancouver is about how you would have felt seeing it with own eyes. A memorable scene. The sky and the ocean looking like meeting is a sight I have seen in Cape Comorin in the southernmost Indian subcontinent.

Gopal G.
Email ID gopalganapathy1944@gmail.com

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Gopal, it certainly was a memorable day for me, and to get shots to show it well is a wonderful gift.