My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving, Canada


Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

It's been an amazing year, full of laughter, joy, new discoveries, and tears.

I am very thankful for all the new friends that My Boots n Me has brought my way.

To change the world, we need only touch one person and inspire them in some way.

Thank you everyone!


2 comments:

S-V-H said...

This is a pretty shot, Karen and Happy Thanksgiving in Canada! I hope you had a great day!

How are the photography projects going?

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Susanne... its been a great day.

Photography projects are coming along, I'll post the results as soon as I have them.