My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best Places to See in BC - Colony Farm Regional Park



Colony Farm Regional Park
in Coquitlam never fails
to indulge my need to meet
Mother Nature up close.
I've been coming here for years now
and am lucky enough to pass this gem
on to others who know little of the area.
Birds and animals abound here and something
new awaits the nature observers at
every turn of the pathways.
Today I met a salamander
making its way to a waterway apparently
much better than the one it just left.
We spent a happy few minutes looking at each other
though I am sure I enjoyed the encounter more than
he did. He might have thought he was going to be lunch.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, thanks for the reminder. This is another place that I've been wanting to go to.