My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Best Places to See in BC, Peaches and Creme Falls


I knew I'd found a truly magnificent
place in the world the minute I laid on eyes on
Peaches and Creme Falls.
Part of the Elaho River Complex
near Squamish, British Columbia,
Peaches and Creme Falls literally took my breath away.
I stood in open jawed wonder looking at her
veil of mist and moss enshrouded rock before I came to my senses.

She drops 210 meters in 7 different steps.
The last step (pictured above) is mist covered and
laden with moss and tiny orchids that thrive in
this wet West Coast waterfall environment.
I can't bring you the sounds and smells from
Peaches and Creme, I wish I could.
The whole experience was mystical and
peaceful in the shadow
of a mighty and elegant lady
known as Peaches and Creme.

I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Karen,
I have traveled the world to incredible places through your photography and here you have taken me on a breathtaking journey once again.
Thank you, my sister...

Karen Cooper said...

I have enjoyed every step of the journey Rob, made even more special because I could share it with you. You're welcome my sister.