My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Friday, September 14, 2012

Best Places to See in BC - Houston Trail



I've just discovered what will soon
become one of my favorite places for a quick
Mother Nature fix here in British Columbia.
Located in Derby Reach Regional Park,
Houston Trail is 4 km's of
pathways connecting the heritage area
of Derby Reach to the Houston Trailhead
parking lot.
Beautiful gnarled old trees
line the pathway and there are
even glimpses of the Langley Bog along
the way.
Birds and squirrels were busily flitting
in amongst the ripening blackberry
bushes, every so often peeking out
to see what I was doing on
my hands and knees peering back at them.
The sights and sounds of Mother Nature
are everywhere here and I am sure
there are a few trees that stand sentinel
over this heritage farm area
with a few tales to tell of days past
and present.


 To see other photos 
from fabulous British Columbia
please visit my other website:
karencoopercanada.com


0 comments: