My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best Places to See in BC, 20 Mile Bay, Harrison Lake


Harrison Lake is one of the best lakes to see in British Columbia.
She is
37 miles long and 5.6 miles wide.
Every square inch of this enchanting lake
has her own special beauty to offer.
On my journey to discover and explore
Port Douglas, I stopped for some nature bonding time
at 20 Mile Bay. The views up the Harrison Lake
are enchanting and constantly changing. Loons greeted my
quiet contemplation of lake life, and a family
of Canada Geese were teaching their young ones
the art of bungee jumping off logs along the water, without
the aid of a bungee. No babies were hurt in the process, but
I can only image the heart stopping first leap of faith from dry
land into the big wide world of water.
It was very hard to tear myself away from this peaceful and
soul renewing bay.
But other adventures awaited me.

0 comments: