My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas 2009, Vancouver, British Columbia



After so much grey, dismal weather, any
colour that comes into our lives is special.
As Christmas draws ever closer, the need
for colour is evident everywhere you look.
Christmas lawn and light displays border
on the spectacular and other worldly.
People start wearing colourful scarves, boots,
and some really amazing accessories.
I have a pair of bright pink gloves
that can be spotted by overhead satellites.
I'm not sure if they glow in the dark, I'll
have to try that out next time I go out
taking photos of the Christmas lights.
The weatherman says it's going
to be sunny on Christmas Day.
I can't think of a better
Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Susannah Anderson said...

Pink gloves! Great idea!

I love this post.

Stephanie V said...

Lovely photo. After last year's horrow show, we deserve that sunny day. Enjoy your Christmas walking!