My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rainfall Warning in British Columbia, Canada, October 17, 2009



A rainfall warning was issued
Saturday October 17, 2009
for Vancouver, BC, Canada.
A Pacific frontal system
is moving across the area.
Its grey and dismal today
as well, but Newfoundland
is a mess.
I'll take the rain any day over snow.
I have my snow shovel ready, though.
After last years winter in British Columbia,
I am going to be better prepared.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready too, but I hope their prediction of a mild winter hold true. We deserve a green Christmas!
According to my guage we got 64 mm over the past three days!
You know how it is, Never rains but it pours!