My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pitt River, British Columbia, Canada



I have finally discovered in life that
it's impossible to describe "big".
Its a feeling more than words strung together in a sentence.
Mountains are big.
The ocean is big.
And the sky is just plain huge.

Every once in awhile a day comes along
in your life when you are overwhelmed
with gladness to be alive and
experience the "bigness" of it all.

I had such a day this week, and to make a
perfect day even better, I managed
to capture a shot of "big".

I won't bother with words, I'll just
share this "big" moment with you.

Life is such an adventure!

5 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Great photo! I've been bike riding along that road. The sky always seems 'big' up there. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great shot. You certainly got "big." I love clouds. Except when they are closed right in. Love the clouds on the praries in summer. These ones are really special.

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Stephanie and Robin. Mother Nature, amazing!

Maxbery said...

Great! It's really a "Big" moment. I love it. I'll add you in my favorite, pls add mine too.

Karen Cooper said...

Thanks Maxbery, you're added!